Our products are made of 100% virgin PP which can be recycled -astoundingly- up to four times before the thermal degradation has a negative impact on the polymer.
- Having such characteristics PP can achieve more than 100 years in service per life-cycle!
- Given its inherent flexibility, PP can be recycled back into many different products, including: automotive parts, industrial fibres, food containers, dishware, compost bins, speed humps, gardening apparatus (compost bins, plant pots), etc.
- Carbon footprint - PP produce significantly less CO2 equivalents by weight than PET, PS and PVC.
- Polypropylene produces less solid waste by weight than PET, PS or PVC.
- 44 out of 51 the largest US municipalities by state collect polypropylene.
- In the US, polypropylene recycling rates are increasing dramatically.
- Specially formulated, ecological, food-grade dyes that ensure a non-toxic environment for bees and humans.
- The only 100% recyclable beehive.